You can use any of the following ways to order your repeat medication:
- Sign up for patient access by contacting the practice on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tick the box(es) on the right hand side of your last prescription and place in the box at reception or at your chemist
- You may request medication by telephone if you are house-bound or have other particular needs that make it difficult for you to order via other methods
- You may post a request form to us and we will return the new prescription direct to your choice of chemist to you or send it back to you if you include a stamped return envelope
- Online by clicking here: Online Prescription Request
Please allow 72 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
If you wish, you can arrange for the Pharmacy (Chemist) of your choice to collect your prescriptions for you and you can get your medication directly from them.
Please remember that if you choose this service, the prescription will be passed to the Pharmacy on the third working day after you contact us and there may be a further delay before they will have it ready for you to collect.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE PHONE.
You can now use the EMIS Access online system to book appointments, change appointments and tell us about changes to your contact details as well as to request repeat prescriptions. You will need to obtain your pin number from reception first.